When you want your closet to be neat and organized, there are a number of accessories available. No matter the size of your space, having the right closet accessories will make it easier to find pieces of clothing and to keep everything tidy.
It will cut down on preparation time each morning as well. Although many individuals line their closets with baskets and fancy boxes, particular pieces will offer a custom look and feel to your space.
Top Closet Accessories
- Shoe Shelves.Everyone has a ton of shoes that take up a tremendous amount of space. To keep things clearly displayed and organized, try placing an adjustable shoe shelf on your closet floor.
- Laundry Hamper
A laundry hamper is a useful and functional closet accessory. Consider placing multiple hampers inside of your closet so that it is simple to separate colors from white fabrics. When it comes time for washing, you will be all ready to go.
- Felt Storage BinsFelt boxes with lids are excellent places to store off-season clothing. However, they are perfect for storing old toys or magazines as well.
- Retractable Rods.Some people have full valet rods inside of their closets. However, this takes up valuable space. A better idea is installing retractable rods. Here, you can set out clothes for the next day and push it back when it is not being used.
- Belt and Tie Racks.Belts and ties can get lost in the shuffle. However, having dedicated racks for these items will keep them from becoming wrinkled. Also, they can be stored out of the way.
- Fold-Up Ironing Board.Instead of a large and bulky full-sized ironing board, consider installing a hideaway item inside of your closet. It will make it simple to eliminate wrinkles quickly, especially on a busy morning. When finished, the board can be neatly tucked away.
- Jewelry Drawer.Most women have tons of loose jewelry. Adding a drawer to your closet will keep things safe and neatly organized. It is best to line the drawer with felt. This will protect your pieces and keep them in place.
Your closet is your special place where you store a number of important items. Using closet accessories will create a custom layout that works best for your needs. Getting creative in your closet is sure to enhance your overall lifestyle.
Planning on organizing your bathroom as well? Please see our bathroom accessories.